[Northkeep] School Demo

Melissa VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:31:44 PDT 2009

Unfortunately i will not be able to make it this time. I have class
then, and while i might consider missing it under different
circumstances, we are covering important stuff right before the final
so i really can't. If anyone wanted to take weaving stuff though for
display, i'd be happy to have stuff ready to go without me as long as
i could be assured i could get it back soon after. Let me know if you
are interested in taking it and we can work something out.
                  Ayla

On 4/19/09, Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't forget the school demo is on April 30th. We need all kinds of
> help and people to participate. If anyone is interested please let me
> know.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Montega

Sent from my mobile device