[Northkeep] Thorvald's Birthday

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 12:39:02 PDT 2009

This message is from Dervilia O'Shannon.

I just wanted to mass broadcast that today is Thorvald's (Cody's) 50th birthday. Can you believe it--50!

I'm using his personal e-mail to send this message so that any friends who want to send him birthday wishes can send them to him in a personal reply instead of a mass reply.

So, everyone who loves the big guy, let's show him how much he is loved for his half a century mark.

Dervilia (Thorvald's Lady)

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.