[Northkeep] April 18th Fighter Practice

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:36:51 PDT 2009

Please don't let me forget this, as I would love to participate. I recently
started a new job (for THA) and I am overwhelmed with learning all I need to
know and rehearsing at the Spotlight ( I am on stage once again on the 25th,
get a group of 10 or more in and get a nice discount!)
 I would be happy to sing or tell stories that would be fun for all ages.
 Thanks,
 Tina

Any day above ground is a good day!