[Northkeep] Scribal workshop

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 08:24:56 PDT 2009

Yes, on 6th just west of Peoria. Doors should be open by 6:30, official start time for FP is 7:00. There will be a mock tourny tonite in addition to our normal knockin' each other around. The scribes have been using the time to get ready for Castellan.

Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.