[Northkeep] FW: Northkeep unsubscribe notification

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:07:56 PDT 2009

Just an FYI - this is the third one of these I've gotten in the past few days.  Sometimes the system seems to take a notion against a particular ISP (in this case Cox).  It may also just be a coincidence that these people have been bouncing too much mail all at the same time.  However, I am not currently deleting people, so if you suddenly find yourself unsubscribed to this or other ansteorra.org lists, it is likely that the list owners haven't just targeted you no matter how tempted they may be :)

Clean out your inbox (to stop any bouncing mail) and try subscribing again.  If it continues to happen, let me know and we'll push it up the line.