[Northkeep] Sand Springs Herbal Affair

Dennis England sirbalvin at att.net
Mon Apr 13 20:21:36 PDT 2009

If you are interested in planting native plants instead of what's available
at Wal-Mart or Home Depot visit Clear Creek Farm and Gardens and Wild Things
Nursery. Both will have booths set up and are very nice people. Its a great
way to invite birds and butterflies to your yard.

Balvin aka Dennis (native plant gardener)