[Northkeep] Does anyone want.........

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Apr 28 07:22:03 PDT 2009

Ainar and I have a couple of pretty healthy little boxwood shrubs that we are pulling out of the front garden.  Nothing wrong with them, they just came with the house.  One has already been pulled out of the ground and is in a pot for now.  The other one still needs to be dug up.  I wouldn't even venture to guess how big around they are but they don't stand more than about 2.5 feet high.  I'd really like to see them get re-planted by someone than taken to the green waste facility.  If anyone wants them to add to their garden, please let me know at sdrake at cox.net

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges