[Northkeep] Left Behind

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 21:38:01 PDT 2009

   Sorry for making a problem, but after Wednesday night fighter practice/our game, Anton left behind some of the game folders.  He says he needs them to prepare for next week's game, if it is possible to obtain them.  I will make myself available at any time desired if they can be gotten.  If not convenient, he says he'll get through as best he can next time.  Let me know off list if this can be worked out.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Thank you!

                                                                                           Baroness Catrin