[Northkeep] Wiesenfeuer Baronial

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Apr 12 18:38:58 PDT 2009

I've got about 220 photos I'm working on getting posted... :)

I really had a lovely time. The event was very laid back and relaxed. I got
to do some waterbearing, some stitch-n-bitchin with the girls (Adena, Cat,
and Kylie), lots of picture taking, hanging out... good times. :)

.. and now I'm *really* looking forward to Castellan. My to-do list is
growing daily! w00t!!
(is the kingdom calendar right on the date, at this point? I just wanna make
sure I'm doing my planning appropriately.)

- zu