[Northkeep] This comming Saturday

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Apr 13 23:58:24 PDT 2009

Isn't there a local demo that same day across from the "Melee group" here in Northkeep and an event in Denton, TX "Defender of the Flame 2009-Apr 17-19" ?

Well I'll be in OKC this weekend anyway. Still don't have my armor but I'll show up for moral support .

- Fezzik

Cody Chezem wrote:
 Hey All,

    The folks in Wiesenfeuer are having a demo at Dakani this comming Saturday. Do we want to pick up our practice and go help them with this? I know it is short notice but, I thought the option should put out for everyone to comment on.

Thorvald
<<<

Renault