[Northkeep] This comming Saturday

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 08:34:49 PDT 2009

I put out the Dakani demo info because I thought it my duty to let it be known what was going on. So far the it appears most wish to continue with our own plans for this Saturday. As it stands now we will be at Whiteside as planned.

Whiteside is on 41st between Harvard and Yale (right at halfway) on the north side of 41st. Come to the parking lot near the gym, the first lot is for the pool. I will be there between 10-10:30 am. There is no set ending time.

See you there,
Thorvald

blem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.