[Northkeep] Castallan Planning Meeting Wed 7pm

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 12:03:51 PDT 2009

I will be there.

Ian

________________________________
From: Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com>
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:47:48 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Castallan Planning Meeting Wed 7pm

Hi All!

Just wanted to announce that there will be a Castellan planning meeting at 7PM at the VFW tomorrow (Wednesday) night during fighter practice. Everyone please feel welcome to attend. If you are running an event or have already been put in-charge of something, please attempt to make it-- I apologize for the extremely short notice.

Please let me know if you have something you want added to the agenda (preferably before 10am tomorrow morning)

Zahava