[Northkeep] attack of the mystery beavers !!!

Robin S. Henson woodenrobin at peoplepc.com
Fri Apr 17 14:34:06 PDT 2009

 Such praise! I must tell the whole story.
  The mystery beavers are a small group of Northkeep archers. There was Bulls Eye Sam, Dead Eye Cian, Kindly Jason, Strong Armed Adilade, and Hang In There Robin. It was the biggest tree on the missile range that died and blew over against two other trees. Five archers turned lumberjacks, three chain saws, and an ax looked liked six shadows and a cloud of dust. From the deafening roar of the saws a mighty cracking noise bellowed out, the whole tree shifted, Robin flew out of the whirlwind running, stumbling, tumbling in a panic like he had been whacked by a heavy weapons fighter. He jumped up realizing he wasn't dead and Hang In There Robin ran back into the whirlwind with his brave fellow archers. In the end we all felt beaten, but the truth was the mighty tree lay in pieces neatly stacked out of the way. Some pieces were cut for new thrown weapons targets, some were cut to sit on. Then the archers dug deep down inside and found the strength to shoot until dark. the end!
  Hang In There Robin