[Northkeep] School Demo

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Apr 19 12:29:10 PDT 2009

greetings

yep, i went to school next door at clyde boyd
and was at the fist demo we did there .the rapier people did a small
impromptu rapier bout outside afterwards , while the kids were waiting on
the bus .
from the looks the kids had in their eyes , they all wanted to be rapier
people at that moment !!
just didnt know when or how long the demo was ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur