[Northkeep] Sad Tidings

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 19:04:29 PDT 2009

Northkeep,
Tonight my heart lays heavy, one of our own a true lady of the court has
gone from us. Lady Katherine of Rosscommon was a herald, a hard worker, and
loved nothing more than help others especially through reseach. I have known
her since she started playing in these lands many years ago.

Many of you may have seen Katherine at events and many may have judged her
based on her appearance. From her missmatched frumpy clothes, to her often
mussed hair, to her thick glasses, she appeared excentric and acted more
so...but if you took to the time to look past your first impressions of this
lady you would have met the real person. Lady Katherine was always there
when Chemin Noir or Northkeep needed her, lending her time and her voice as
a herald, but more importantly she lent her whole heart to this game. I say
now through eyes wet with tears for all to hear...that this odd duck was
more than many would have expected, Katherine of Rosscommon was a very
special Lady of Chemin Noir and a Lady of Ansteorra and she will be missed.

Kindly
Ian
Baron