[Northkeep] Question for the mechanically inclined.

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:24:52 PDT 2009

Kevin,

You can call Jim at 728-8250, tell him you are Keigan's hubby, and (after
asking if he has a moment) see if he can give you any ideas, from the
description. He does not have access to the list at all, nor to the net
reliably (kinda hard when moving around 4 or 5 different bays to work on
cars).

Amanda

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:06 AM, ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

> greetings
>
> just rechecked the symptoms listed, it could be the diferential, or even
> the carrier berring, but it definatly sounds like the u-joint .
> is the truck in the tulsa area somewhere ??
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
> Arthur
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <Kevinkeary at aol.com>

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/