[Northkeep] missing posts ?
marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:41:13 PDT 2009
In this case, you didn't miss a post, you just weren't in the proper loop. Let me demonstrate
1. Wilhelm posted a message (inadvertently) to his entire mailbox, including this list and Kevin.
2. Because the address line had too many recipients, it was snagged by the filters.
3. Because I have an unreasonable problem with chain letters, I deleted it and sent a message to the group asking that people not send them to the list.
4. Meanwhile Kevin was responding to the message he received (as an aside, his response was also caught by lists filters, but since it wasn't itself a chain letter, I let it go through).
5. The rest of the thread that took place on the list from Kevin's comments.
6. Wilhelm apologized (although I really don't think he needed to).
Does that make sense?
> From: ld.blackmoon at cox.net
> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:00:55 -0500
> Subject: [Northkeep] missing posts ?
> ok, the post by bill fountain , ( [Northkeep] forgive Me )
> seems to be another example of a problem i've suspected for a while now.
> i keep seeing replies to posts on the northkeep list, but the original posts never show up in my e-mail.
> yet for the most part i get regular posts from the northkeep list .
> so, can any of you technicle types figure this one out for me ???
> gotta run , just checking e-mail while i pick up tools .
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
> Northkeep mailing list
> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
More information about the Northkeep