[Northkeep] missing posts ?

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 22:11:29 PDT 2009

Take a look at the heading to your message:

> From: ld.blackmoon at cox.net
> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:31:55 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] missing posts ?

What Nadine is suggesting (and I have no other ideas) is that Cox may be blocking something in her "From" line.  You will notice that I don't get your email "from" the list, but rather it is "from" you, routed through the list (which is why there is the "reply to" the list, although with many lists this may not always be the case).

You may want to check your filters, and how much mail is in your in box and all those other pesky reasons that people have for email trying to reach them being bounced.

I will say that a number of Her Grace's posts have been snagged by the filters because of the subject wording (which I have mentioned in the past).  In the latter case, though, everyone's email with the same header gets snagged.

I have no other suggestions though.  There is no reason (from the Listserver's perspective) that one person should be blocked from receiving another person's mail, but other people can get it.  If you're blocked, you're blocked the whole way.

Marc/Diarmaid