[Northkeep] A Question of Assistance

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 16:21:33 PDT 2009

    My spouse and I have a situation that requires assistance.  We have a very large couch in major disrepair that we want rid of.  We do not have a suitable vehicle nor am I able to help him maneuver it (large and HEAVY). We would be glad to pay $30.00 cash plus gas money and dumping costs to whoever would help wrestle the thing out of the house, into/out of vehicle, etc. at a weekend of your convenience.
    You could also keep it, but see above; major disrepair.  I don't feel like rehabbing it, and we need the space.
Thank you.

                                                                                                 Catrin