[Northkeep] Bartlesville

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 18:55:30 PDT 2009

Got two more who will be interested. also I got permission from a?VP at Oklahoma Wesleyan University here in Bartlesvill??to do a demo maybe?we could do something on campus in the near future I got a year left as seneschal here I would really like to have a solid group and new officer canadates to hand the canton over to I intend to try and pull out all the stops and do so serious recruiting this year

Ottokar