[Northkeep] The monthly Northkeep Grub and Garb is tonight

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 26 08:59:01 PDT 2009

Wondrous good tidings all,
August dwindles down at last and time once more for the monthly celebration fondly know as the "Grub and Garb" has arrived. Tonight during the practice of the our Baronial marshal skills would be a fine time see the populace of this mighty Barony out and about in proper attire. Tis my plan upon leaving my place of employ to pay a visit to some local bakery or victualler and there procure a sufficient amount of some tasty provender to share, I hope to see many others doing the same. A right proper feast might spring from this evenings fare if enough of the populace concur.

Or to say...Tonight is Grub and Garb, everyone come out to fighter practice and dress up in your S.C.A. clothes. I plan on buying some food to share I hope others will do the same. If enough people bring food to share we could have a proper evening meal together.

Kindly
Ian
Baron