[Northkeep] Fiber Arts Classes

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 07:13:15 PDT 2009

As to the classes, I'm not sure what we will really have time for next week,
after the Baronial work is done, but I'm sure that at the very least, we
could probably have some informal one-on-one type instruction on various
projects.  I do know that there was some interest in seeing what is in the
yarn-store-in-a-box that I mentioned bringing out last month when the wool &
linen discussions were taking place, but didn't get to.  That will be
available to look through next week, however it does not really lend to as
in-depth a conversation as the fabrics did last month.

As far as the other discussion on classes goes, while I am more than happy
to host more structured classes as well, I would prefer to schedule them a
little differently, so that those that want to take part can, but those that
do not can still work on their projects during the fiber night without
disrupting something else.  If wanted, we can attempt a second meeting each
month for specific classes in addition to the more general fiber arts
thing.  We can discuss this more tonight at Populace, or next week during
the get together then.

Ayla