[Northkeep] September 12 and 13

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 08:13:43 PDT 2009

Yep definitely more caffeine :)

Really the issue that plagues us is that some one scheduled an event opposite our number one big demo...that would be like us putting an event on the calender opposite of Medfaire in Norman. Really it was not very considerate for this to happen. I hope that things go better for Eldern Hills with their International Festival Demo. Maybe this year for them there will be more than their group and 10 other people mostly from Northkeep who show up to help them.

Kindly
Ian