[Northkeep] Lafortune

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Aug 31 14:10:07 PDT 2009

Well, it's not just the big circular room but (and I haven't seen it) the
peripheral rooms as well, for something like a wInterkingdom, with
classrooms, kind of thing...........

And actually, that doesn't seem like a bad price......  no kitchen, I
suppose?  I believe it's more than we pay for the church but I don't really
remember how much that is.

Mercedes