[Northkeep] skargaard arms question

Charles Of Portsmouth sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Wed Aug 5 10:36:33 PDT 2009

Ismet,

The Images on the Skorragarðr arms are wings the description for the arms is
as followed: Purpure,  a bend between two pairs of wings conjoined in lure,
each within a laurel wreath argent. To the best of my ability at this time I
have found that wings represent Swiftness and protection.

Someone correct me if I am wrong

Charles Of Portsmouth
Herald of Skorragarðr