[Northkeep] New member wishing to join

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Aug 11 22:23:09 PDT 2009

greetings

welcome to northkeep and the sca !!
thrown weapons and archery practices are held on sundays.
for more information,details are listed on the northkeep web pages
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/
or on my web pages http://www.blackmoonarchery.com/
i have a yahoo maps link so that you may obtain point to point directions to
the practices if you are interested ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur