[Northkeep] missing posts ?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 20:31:55 PDT 2009

greetings

no what i'm talking about is her posts are obviously going out on the list
,and im normaly recieving the other posts to the list, but aperantly not
hers .
so the " individual " in question would be the northkeep list , since thats
who's e-mails im getting right ??
sorry if im a little brain dead long day today.
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur