[Northkeep] missing posts ?

Barbara Lewis peachycowqueen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:16:16 PDT 2009

Nope. Her email would be in the from field and therefore is the field being
blocked. The only time you would get northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org is if you
subscribed to a digest. I don't know if this list serv does that (usually a
yahoo groups thing) but it sounds like you receive individual emails and not
a digest. So, I would check your SPAM or Junk folders to see if she is
getting filtered there and if not get with COX about it.

Barb (known as Nadine)