[Northkeep] computer attack!!

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:04:09 PDT 2009

Facon,

I'm sure you are not by your computer that is having the issues, but you can
actually pull the cover off the case, and look at the motherboard to see
which one it is!

Amanda

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 8:36 AM, <facon at cox.net> wrote:

> Greetings unto the populous,
>
> I just wanted to let everyone know that my computer fell to a viral attack.
>  While I have been able to reinstall windows it does not have all the
> drivers for my motherboard, and of course I cant find the manual for the
> motherboard at the moment because of course, I need it, in order to get the
> board number so I can download drivers on another computer.  So if you try
> to contact me by email please do not be offended if there is a bit of a lag
> time, I can check emails at work, and I can check them on my daughters
> computer when I get the chance, but I a shall not as timely in the past
> getting back with people.  If you should need to get ahold of me quickly,
> please feel free to call me on my cell at 918-361-9817
>
> Yours in Service,
>
> Facon du Pray

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/