[Northkeep] Fw: job referal info

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 19:17:56 PDT 2009

For all those also looking for work.  My roommate works at a very technically call center.  I don't qualify for the level of expertise required but some of you might.  My roommate was told just yesterday that they would be hiring more very soon & if they knew of any to have them get in touch with the below email address.  Sorry don't have a whole lot of info, the pay isn't bad & it's an internal (not general public) VERY technical call center.  Hope this helps someone out.

Tamberlin

 Subject: job referal info
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:02:54 -0500

Brittany Veilleux at bveilleux at siwel.com

this is to refer to friends to get a possible job.