[Northkeep] Arming jacket

Jon Eppler jon.d.eppler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:23:28 PDT 2009

I have a mess of linen and would like an arming jacket made.  It would
need to be at a minimum 4 layers thick, and preferably 6-8 if I have
enough fabric.  Also I am looking for it to meet coverage requirements
for rapier fighting.  What I am shooting for is a garment that can be
used for rapier but be beefy enough for use for Cut and Thrust or
maybe armored combat.  If anyone is interested in a commission, let me
know.  It does not need to be very elaborate.  The outer layer I would
like dyed anything but the light blue it is now.

Regards,

Ld. Johann Von Aue

--
The nation that makes a distinction between its scholars and its
warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done