[Northkeep] Another Call for Aid

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 27 10:21:26 PDT 2009

Good folk from Northkeep,

Who among you would be willing to give a little of their time to go an aid in this project. It sounds as if only willing hands and rudimentary carpentry skills are needed.  Bring your hammer and your gloves and let us do our part. If you can give only a few hours of your time on Saturday or Sunday I am sure that it would be most appreciated.

Duchess Willow and Duke Jonathan were Ansteorra's first king and Queen. Many years ago I was there and saw them when they wore the Crown and they traveled to the lands of the then Shire of Northkeep to attend its new tournament called Castellan. These noble people would now call Northkeep home and we as the Jewel of the North and the Grandest of Baronies, known through out the Kingdom for our hospitality, should we not do our best to make them welcome.

As Baron of Northkeep I will drive the hour into Tulsa on Saturday to give some of my time to help. Are there any others in Northkeep who would join me in the endeavor?

Kindly
Ian
Baron