[Northkeep] Another Call for Aid

Fred C Ross f-ross at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 07:19:38 PDT 2009

The house is located at 228 E. Mohawk - the corner of north Cinncinati and Mohawk Blvd. (Mohawk is one block north of Archer)  Someone from the core crew should be there about 9 a.m. both days.  Roz will be coordinating from our house so if you get lost you can call her at 834-6621 OR leave a message on my cell phone (906-6656) which I will check regularly from my truck at the work site.

Thanks for your interest - Sir Finn