[Northkeep] Fiber Arts, Labor Day, Tent Poles?

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri Aug 28 13:03:38 PDT 2009

we'll talk.........................

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lady Catin" <lady_catin at yahoo.com>
To: <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:27 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Fiber Arts, Labor Day, Tent Poles?

Yes, that line was too good to pass up...and the response to that is..."It
very gently removes the pointy end of the needle from its finger...again."
*grin*

Mercedes - I would love to learn to sew - I actually can do semi-straight
seam stitches...it's all the extra stuff (like necklines *shudder*) that
make me crazy...it's a patience thing, I think.

Ayla - If you promise to treat me like the idiot blond stepchild (i.e. KISS
sometimes confuses me when it comes to fibery things), I will be happy to
learn anything you can teach me.

Thank you to all who responded...we'll talk, and hopefully I get to learn
something new!

Kale

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten
this. - Terry Pratchett