[Northkeep] We have to remember

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 10:02:25 PDT 2009

We have to remember that here in the north we have only so many weekends for outdoor events that are "not too hot, nor too cold, but juuuuuuuust right". It's inevitable that some events are just going to clash. I don't think anybody did it on purpose, and even if they did, they probably didn't think it would hurt the greatest barony in kingdom's chances of having a fabulous turnout for its demo..snerk snerk snerk...

Rene (the trying desperately how to learn to be a peace maker..but I like Mat's pinata question sooooo much better.)

(Mat's pinata question.."If I hit you hard enough, will candy fall out?")

Yep definitely more caffeine :)

Really the issue that plagues us is that some one scheduled an event opposite our number one big demo...that would be like us putting an event on the calender opposite of Medfaire in Norman. Really it was not very considerate for this to happen. I hope that things go better for Eldern Hills with their International Festival Demo. Maybe this year for them there will be more than their group and 10 other people mostly from Northkeep who show up to help them.

Kindly
Ian

End of Northkeep Digest, Vol 40, Issue 53