[Northkeep] Breaking The Chain

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Thu Aug 13 10:30:12 PDT 2009

Greetings

It seems like every week I get e-mails about some outrageous activity
someone has has instigated.  I've gotten to the point of checking
EVERY THING out on Snopes.  In every case lately they've been false.

(Obama seems to be a particular target) I'm beginning to believe there's
groups out there that dream some of these things up just to pass them on.
They also know that many people will upset enough to pass them on with out
checking.
Sad that we need to double check everything we hear and read.

Aoife