[Northkeep] Pole-making cookout party? [was The Crown has Spoken]

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 08:14:19 PDT 2009

Do we want to do pole-making at my house again? Since soccer (x2) and football have already started it would have to be on a Sunday afternoon or Labor Day (for those not going down to Gothic).

Ayla and I had already talked about an extended Labor Day first Monday of the month Fiber Arts session. We could open up the house and shop around 11am for work on the poles outside and the finer arts inside. Sometime in the later afternoon/evening we could get the grill(s) going and have a nice cookout. And actually, if people wanted, we could do a fighter practice at the park down the street (5 houses down).

My $.02 on the Castellan date (and that is about all it is worth really...) is that we keep Castellan "the weekend after Memorial Day." Can't we word it that way in the PED? This weekend usually works for Will Rogers.

Zahava