[Northkeep] Special thanks from Bubbles!

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:30:27 PDT 2009

Thank you to everybody from Northkeep who was able to come out and see me
perform on Saturday night at the Spotlight. I was so happy and pleased that
you could be there and I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did. It was
my honor to entertain you and hope that you will come again and bring
friends. Truely my skills were honed in the SCA, and as a member of
Northkeep, it is a thrill to be able to do my people proud.

Thanks again,
Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
 aka the Fabulous Miss Bubbles Boudoir

--
Any day above ground is a good day!