[Northkeep] Assistance Requested

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:29:15 PDT 2009

Unto the Good Gentles of the Barony of Northkeep,

As we all know, Their Graces Johnathon and Willow have purchased a home in
our fair barony.  There is considerable work necessary to get the house
ready for their move.  Most of the work is 'unskilled' work.  Their
Excellencies Finn Kelley and Rosalinde (through me) are sending this missive
to the barony.  Any gentle with time and willingness to help get their house
ready please make contact with Finn.  I know that there is painting to be
done, some minor demolition and some cleanup.  Any and all help is GREATLY
appreciated.