[Northkeep] Fiber Arts, Labor Day, Tent Poles?

Melissa VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:37:00 PDT 2009

It all sounds great to me.  For any projects that are people are planning on
doing, you will just need to make sure you bring whatever materials you
need.  We can supply the space, but the rest is extra.  For instance, if
people want to sew badges on tabbards using a sewing machine, it would be
better if someone brought one.  We have a few at the house, but I know mine
needs to be repaired and I'm not going to volunteer Amadeo's or Nancy's for
them.

As to the rest, if needed, I think we could get the trailer, though Zahava
would need to say for sure on that.  I know there was an issue with our
truck eventually not being the one to haul it around for Castellan, but I'm
not sure if that's because it couldn't at all, or if there was just
something else going on.  Assuming we could do it, we would need to get the
keys earlier, but we would have to wait to get the trailer until Saturday or
Sunday as we have prior commitments Thursday and Friday this week.  I plan
on being at Grub & Garb tonight though, so we can work out details then.
Ayla