[Northkeep] Fiber Arts, Labor Day, Tent Poles?

Melissa VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:32:55 PDT 2009

I mentioned it briefly in my Saga submission and we can discuss it at
Populace some more, but my thought (though Zahava might have others) is that
we have a grill and can do the cooking, but people should bring whatever
they want to eat.  We can supply condiments and maybe drinks.  If someone
else wants to organize the potluck part and who is bringing what, that would
be great, as I don't have the time to right now.

Also, I propose that we start the day with doing the baronial work stuff
(trailer cleaning and tabbards and such) before doing our regular fiber arts
personal projects stuff, though I'd still like to make sure the normal
meeting still happens and people have time to work on their stuff.  My
thought was we would wait to begin the personal stuff at least until after
the trailer was cleaned out, though we can officially start the fiber arts
meeting at 4 or 5 for those who just plan on coming for that.

Ayla