[Northkeep] Fiber Arts, Labor Day, Tent Poles?

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 06:38:07 PDT 2009

Kale, you mentioned at Grub & Garb that you just finished a weaving
project. I don't know what type of weaving you are doing, but I am more than
happy to teach any of the weaving I know, which currently includes
double-face card weaving, brocade, inkle and pick-up inkle with rigid
heddles or string ones, as well as some of the more complicated patterns
with odd turning sequences.

Anytime anyone wants to learn more about weaving, just let me know and I
will be happy to help you if I can, either one-on-one or in a class format.

Ayla