[Northkeep] Another Call for Aid

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:14:00 PDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Fred C Ross <f-ross at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> The house is located at 228 E. Mohawk - the corner of north Cinncinati and
> Mohawk Blvd. (Mohawk is one block north of Archer)  Someone from the core
> crew should be there about 9 a.m. both days.  Roz will be coordinating from
> our house so if you get lost you can call her at 834-6621 OR leave a message
> on my cell phone (906-6656) which I will check regularly from my truck at
> the work site.
>
> Thanks for your interest - Sir Finn

     I have to work in the morning but I will be there around 2:00.  I have
lots of tools and experience in carpentry and maintenance .  I do have a set
of Ryobi portable power tools I can bring, but I only have one good battery,
so if anyone has an 18 volt Ryobi battery they can bring it might be
helpful.

Robert

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan