[Northkeep] LaFortune Center - Ian

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 16:32:21 PDT 2009

We used the center for the masquerade ball that was the fundraiser for the KCMF and we had a kitchen with a service window into the meeting room. The facility also has several good sized classrooms, some are used for craft classes (i'd assume these would be large enough to do quite a bit) Also their is a room they do martial arts in and there is a gym that could be sectioned off for several classes if we didn't mind sharing space. It is a pretty substantial facility. I don't know how many class rooms there actually are. Ciana will be at fighter practice, I think, on wednesday. She may have more information.

Rene Shepard  (918) 851-4822

Come to Tulsa's own King's Champion Medieval Faire

www.kingschampion.net