[Northkeep] New member wishing to join

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 16:47:50 PDT 2009

Exellant, this is Thorvald the Barony's Knight Marshall. Fighter practice is every Wednesday at the VFW hall on 6th street one block west of Peoria. Look forward to meeting you.

Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.