[Northkeep] King's Champion Med Faire and Dionader Tournament

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Mon Aug 17 10:28:29 PDT 2009

It is also worth mentioning for all our Rapier fighters that the Ensign Tourney shall also be held this day as well. So train up, fire up and come show your best to earn the right stand as a champion and lead the Heroic Northkeep Rapier Troops into battle at Gulf Wars!!  Hope to see you all there!

Facon duPray