[Northkeep] Fiber Arts, Labor Day, Tent Poles?

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:20:16 PDT 2009

I believe I still have what's left of the stain that we used for the
Baronial tent poles but I will be going to Valor in Vatavia that weekend. I
will endeavor to remember to put the can in the car and bring it to Populace
and give it to......someone........ to be used. There should still be
plenty.

Tina

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Melissa VonAschen
<aylavonaschen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> The next Fiber Arts meeting is scheduled for Monday, September 7th, which
> is
> also Labor Day.  For those not attending Gothic or the Heraldic & Scribal
> Symposium, I propose we start early and do something slightly different for
> Fiber Arts this time.  How early depends on what we want to do.  I'd be up
> for having an A&S class of a related nature, or we could work on stuff
> while
> watching movies, or we could just start a few hours early and get that much
> more done.  My plan is to weave all day no matter what, so pretty much
> anything that fits with that I'm good with.
>
> Zahava had already mentioned the shop could be open for making tent poles
> as
> early as 11am, with the possibility of a cookout or fighter practice later
> on if anyone is interested.  Any thoughts on that from the
> not-so-fiber-oriented crowd?
>
> I'd like to try and work out some details in advance, possibly in time for
> the plans to be submitted to the Saga tomorrow night, but if nothing else,
> we'll have something figured out by Populace.
>
> Ayla

Any day above ground is a good day!