[Northkeep] Lafortune

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 14:45:58 PDT 2009

Lest we not forget our very own Ciana works for the county Parks department.. And they are currently fond of our local SCA groups and the support we are giving with their faire. As long as these relationshipd hold we can always work deals to our mutuyal benefit...

Back to my meds

CYA
 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK