[Northkeep] Chair reunification

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 23:32:06 PST 2009

    Lord Charles, I am sorry I missed you at Populace Meeting.  I hope to arrange a meeting this week to reunite me with my chair.  I am unsure if I have been using the correct email address to get in touch with you so I am sending to the list.  I am going to Wiesenfeuer Yule this Saturday so I hope to be able to bring my chair with me so my bad back will have a place to sit.  Do let me know when and where it is convenient to meet to pick up the chair, pillow and cover.  Thank you.

                                                                                                   Catrin