[Northkeep] need urgent help

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Dec 12 02:58:29 PST 2009

hello this is Willow
Many of you know that I really need By pass surgery and I have been having trouble in getting the test I need to get it. My Doctors called today and informed me that they got me in to testing but it is on this Monday. This is a pain because we don't have any money to get to Arlington.
To raise money for expenses on the trip I am selling off some of my SCA jewelry. I have some I made and some I have collected over the year. I also have baronial coronet that I would be willing to part with
if you are interested please call me tomorrow. I will consider any reasonable offer.
Call me at  794-4075.
Willow